Can I Use Epoxy Resin As A Glue?
Yes, you can use ArtResin epoxy resin as a glue. In fact, it may be the strongest glue you’ll ever use! ArtResin can be used as an adhesive for household repairs both indoors and out, producing a waterproof, permanent bond with no shrinkage. Just measure, mix, and apply a thin coat with gloved hands, a brush or foam brush.
Is Epoxy Resin Waterproof When Used As A Glue?
ArtResin epoxy resin makes an extremely strong, waterproof glue: it is durable, non-corrosive, and shows excellent chemical resistance. Because ArtResin does not contain any non-reactive diluents or fillers, it will not shrink as it cures. To use epoxy resin as a glue, mix and stir as usual and apply a thin coat with a brush, foam brush or gloved hands as necessary.
Do you want to learn more about using ArtResin epoxy resin? Read our guides below and get informed:
- How To Use ArtResin
- How To Apply Epoxy Resin
- Can I Use Epoxy Resin On Fabric
- Can I Use Epoxy Resin As A Glue
- What Materials Can I Use Epoxy Resin On
- Why Should I Use Support Blocks When Using Epoxy Resin
- Can I use Epoxy Resin Over Paper?
- Can I Embded Objects In Clear Resin?
- Can You Put Epoxy Resin On Polymer Clay?
- Can I Use ArtResin To Make Coasters & Hotplates?
- Can I use Epoxy Resin Over Organic Material Natural Objects?
- How To Use 10 Gallon Pro Bulk Kit?
ArtResin: Made For Artists, By Artists