Mold Making Material 32 oz Kit
In Stock. Ships next business day.
Easy 1:1 Ratio Resin Silicone Mold Kit - Ideal for Resin Molds - 32 oz (16 oz / 473 ml of both part A + B)
- DIY CUSTOM SILICONE MOLDING: Combine Part A and Part B at the ratio of 1:1. Stir mixture until color is consistent. Pour immediately into a vessel containing a 3D object of your choice.
CURES soft, flexible and strong for an easy mold release.
Hardness: Shore A-10 ensures smooth and firmness while stretchable without tearing.
- WORKING TIME: Mold Making Material sets in 45 minutes. Then, you let it cure for 3 hours at room temperature.
VERSATILE: Ideal for casting resin, plaster, wax, soap, clay, prototypes, homemade art projects, architectural details, statues, figurines and anything else you can think of. Compatible with ArtResin epoxy resin.
FOOD SAFE: Can be used for casting food materials such as chocolate, candy, fondant, ice, butter, gelatin and more. Extraction test results by a 3rd party lab meet FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
- NON-TOXIC: No VOC, No BPA, No fumes, No odor. Made in USA.
Conforms to ASTM D-4236
The best part of Mold Making Material - how easy it is to use, over and over and over again. Resin mold kit great for beginners.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Depth||Full cure time(approx.)|
- JDJeanne D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove Art Resin Mold Making Material
I've tried several different molding materials and Art Resin absolutely outshines the others. It's easy to mix, sets in a reasonable time, and is so flexible it makes removing objects considerably easier.AArtResin6 months ago
Thanks for including photos of your cast rocks, this is such a great idea :).
- TTTalia T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMold Making Kit Review
I am so happy with my purchase. The silicone turned out to be extremely sturdy and thick. I built the mold myself, so the only changes I would make would be the materials used for my mold so that I can get a smoother finish.
- CBChris B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI wish you sold bigger
I wish you sold bigger containers of it. I’ve been buying and creating with art resin for a few years and was excited to see the mold in your inventory now. But the projects i got it for we’re just too big for the amount you guys sell. Love it tho. Thanks.
- BBambiRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWonderful mold making material
I wanted a couple of molds for art shows items, and found Art Resin makes a wonderful Mold Making Material.
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoUse a bevel cutter to cut the foam board.
The mold material is very easy to work with. Building a leak proof box,holding the item to be copied, was a challenge. I used the same white poster board in the video but I did find a very useful tool, called Foam Werks. It is a straight bevel cutter which you can make 45 degree cuts, instead of using straight cuts to tape together. It makes the edges of the box much easier to close, and helped prevent leaks.