Yes you can. Epoxy resin will make fabric stiff and rock hard after it cures. Be advised that, like most natural objects, epoxy resin may make fabric look wet and may even cause it to go darker or alter its colour. Try testing with water first - that’s what it will look like when you put resin on it.
Feel free to use ArtResin on any fabric you want, but we always advise testing first to make sure you know exactly what results to expect.
Do you want to learn more about using ArtResin epoxy resin? Read our guides below and get informed:
- How To Use ArtResin
- How To Apply Epoxy Resin
- Can I Use Epoxy Resin As A Glue
- What Materials Can I Use Epoxy Resin On
- Why Should I Use Support Blocks When Using Epoxy Resin
- Can I use Epoxy Resin Over Paper?
- Can I Embded Objects In Clear Resin?
- Can You Put Epoxy Resin On Polymer Clay?
- Can I Use ArtResin To Make Coasters & Hotplates?
- Can I use Epoxy Resin Over Organic Material Natural Objects?
- How To Use 10 Gallon Pro Bulk Kit?
ArtResin: Made For Artists, By Artists