Does ArtResin Epoxy Resin Crack?
No, ArtResin typically won’t crack once it has cured. It’s hard and durable and has been formulated with a bit of flexibility to prevent cracking and brittleness.
Can I Drill Into Epoxy Resin Without Having It Crack?
You should have no problem drilling into epoxy resin, as long it is fully cured. There are, however, a couple of common sense steps you can take to avoid the risk of cracking:
- Don’t drill too close to the edge.
- Start off with a small drill bit, and drill through all the way first. Work your way up with larger bits until you get to the size you desire.
Learn more about the types of epoxy resin and their uses and read our guides below:
- Does epoxy resin expire?
- What's the cure time of epoxy resin?
- Does epoxy resin shrink?
- What happens if epoxy resin freezes?
- How long does epoxy resin last?
- Is epoxy resin self-leveling?
- What's the working time of artresin?
- What's the smell of epoxy resin?
- Is epoxy resin waterproof?
- How does moisture affect epoxy resin
- How does hot weather affect epoxy resin
- How does cold weather affects epoxy resin
ArtResin: Made For Artists, By Artists