ArtResin's cure time is about 24 hours: this refers to the period of time it takes for the product to go through the chemical reaction that takes it from a liquid to a solid.
After about 24 hours, ArtResin will be at about a 95% solidity rate: at this point, it will be hard to the touch and you can hang your artwork on the wall. ArtResin is fully cured over the next 2 days, when curing reaches the 72 hour mark. At this point, you can go ahead and package and ship your artwork without risk of damaging the resin surface.
Want to make resin cure faster?
Check out our blog How To Make Resin Cure Faster.
What can you do once your resin has cured?
Check out our blog Can I Drill Into ArtResin After It Cures.
ArtResin: Made For Artists, By Artists.
Do you want to know more about epoxy resin? Read our guides below:
- Does epoxy resin expire?
- Does epoxy resin shrink?
- What happens if epoxy resin freezes?
- How long does epoxy resin last?
- Does epoxy resin crack?
- Is epoxy resin self-leveling?
- What's the working time of artresin?
- What's the smell of epoxy resin?
- Is epoxy resin waterproof?
- Types Of Epoxy Resin & Their Uses
- How does moisture affect epoxy resin
- How does hot weather affect epoxy resin
- How does cold weather affects epoxy resin