If ArtResin freezes in its liquid state, simply move it to a warm place and allow it return it to room temperature before using it. Once it returns to room temperature, it will perform and cure normally.
Once you’ve used it and it has cured, however, you will want to protect that piece from freezing. This is mainly due to the expansion and contraction that can happen to the substrate. For example, wood can expand and contract with the temperature, which adds stress to the cured ArtResin coat and could cause it to crack.
Learn more about epoxy resin and read our guides below:
- Does epoxy resin expire?
- What's the cure time of epoxy resin?
- Does epoxy resin shrink?
- How long does epoxy resin last?
- Does epoxy resin crack?
- Is epoxy resin self-leveling?
- What's the working time of artresin?
- What's the smell of epoxy resin?
- Is epoxy resin waterproof?
- Types Of Epoxy Resin & Their Uses
- How does moisture affect epoxy resin
- How does hot weather affect epoxy resin
- How does cold weather affects epoxy resin
ArtResin: Made For Artists, By Artists