2 gal (7.57 L) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
2 Gal Kit = 2 Bottles ( 1 Gal resin + 1 Gal hardener ) + instructions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 64 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
This is a great value kit. You get more resin and save money by bulking up. Easy to carry jugs.
This is how easy to use ArtResin:
- SRSheena R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoSo versatile and easy to work with!
Art Resin is always my first choice. Whether it’s coating paintings or creating resin art pieces, it’s a must!
- SSScott S.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars2 weeks agoStill learning
First time trying ArtResin. It seems a little runny or thin compared to other I have used. I am poring over canvas. Having a hard time keeping the outside edges from having less epoxy then the main surface. It is also not maintaining that 1/8 self level. The piece is perfectly flat and level. It is very clear though and give my work a nice looking finish with a lot of depth. I will try again with this product.
- DKDawn K.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely my Favorite!
Amazing Service and love the quality of Epoxy Resin! Our designs cure so perfectly. The luster is glossy and smooth. Follow the instructions and your results are phenomenal. We of Shared Smiles by DM are forever an valued customer of Art Resin’s Epoxy Resin and their customer service.
- ABAnita B.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars1 month agoCeramic tile coasters
I began reproducing my original painting on coasters. After experimenting with gluing a sealing the prints, we hit on the right formula by an accidental addition of translucent glitter. The glittered resin gives the coasters a magical feeling!
- MTMichelle T.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoBest Resin Ever!
I absolutely love this resin. It’s safe and every project comes out perfect. This is the only resin I’ll ever use!