2 gal (7.57 L) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
2 Gal Kit = 2 Bottles ( 1 Gal resin + 1 Gal hardener ) + instructions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 64 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
This is a great value kit. You get more resin and save money by bulking up. Easy to carry jugs.
This is how easy to use ArtResin:
- VLVesna L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI use it for my art on regularly base.
I use it a lot, probably because I learn how to use it the best way, I can rely on it. I use it for deep pours and layers. It is solid, but workable for bending and cutting writhing 24- 48 hours after pour. I put containers with hardener and resin in a hot water for half an hour-hour before mixing. It helps with getting rid of bubbles, makes it more transparent, but shortens the time of hardening. Which is fine with me. It is good for pouring it in sculpture molds.
- MSMARILENE S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoby Marilene Sawaf
It worked great! thank you
- JRJeanne R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoArt Resin Paintings
I used Art Resin to increase the appearance of dimensionality,
- BOBeverly O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove this product and ordering directly saved money!
I was introduced to ArtResin when I took a class at a gallery in Florida. I had heard so many discouraging stories about working with resin, but was pleasantly surprised by the lack of smell, ease of application and clean-up - and the results were beautiful! Even on very large pieces, on both glass and canvas, it’s been wonderful for an amateur to work with. Very few bubbles and they dissipate easily with heat, no fish-eye or bare spots, plenty of working time and a glassy, crystal-clear finish. I’ve even included fabrics and silk flowers in a couple of pieces, poured on metal and made my first attempt at a bowl/sculpture. I’m not sure my photos show how smooth the resin finished, but everyone who sees these pieces is amazed. Love the product!
- JRJonathan R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoArt Resin adds the finishing touch to my metal work!
Wonderful resin to work with!