32 oz (946 ml) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
32 oz Kit = 2 Bottles ( 16 oz resin + 16 oz hardener ) + instructions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 8 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
This kit is just enough to whet your appetite. It might just be enough to form an addiction.
This is how easy to use ArtResin:
- JEJane E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGirl with a lute
Love working with this resin! I’ve started using resin rather than trying to grout stained glass pieces. Works so much faster because there is no need to glue all the little pieces.
- KFKathryn F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLOVE
Best resin I’ve used thus far.
- RDRaniece D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI love this resin!
I have been using this resin for awhile and I love it. There’s no strong odors and my resin stays clear for a longtime. I actually haven’t seen any yellowing at all. I made some really cute purses too! 🥰
- JOJane O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat results on serving tray w/labels
The smooth, clear finish I wanted was achieved. This was my first time using ArtResin so I learned a lot for my next project. Instructions were easy to follow and application went smoothly. Only issue I did not foresee was that because I was using wine label I removed from bottles the paper absorbed the moisture from the resin (around edges mainly) and so each label is dark around edge. And a few labels that overlapped lifted slightly.
- DRDeb R.Verified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat First Project
I watched multiple videos including yours. Very helpful. Happy with my first project. Duplicating and item I saw online. Material was easy to work with and worked as described in the videos.