32 oz (946 ml) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
32 oz Kit = 2 Bottles ( 16 oz resin + 16 oz hardener ) + instructions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 8 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
This kit is just enough to whet your appetite. It might just be enough to form an addiction.
This is how easy to use ArtResin:
- DBDeb Brown, Owner Art & G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoOnly resin I'll use!
I have tried a few others and they were a waste of money. ArtResin gives a great result every time and is so clear.
- JDJorge De La R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoWorth the Purchase. No more smell.
The worse part of working with Resin is the strong smell. The smell stays on your clothes, and everywhere else. Not good at all when working indoors at home. With Art Resin, problem solved! No more smell. This resin also cures fairly quickly and is overall perfect for arts and crafts.
- AAAaron A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoThis stuff never ceases to amaze me.
I use Art Resin to pour over my finished mixed media pieces, and this stuff always makes the colors pop! With a little bit of planning it’s actually a pretty easy product to use for covering your finished art work.
- AMAlisha Manson (Chasing the Green H.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it!
I'm so happy I finally found a resin that's non toxic! I was able to seal these concrete shot glasses. Super easy to mix and clean up. Flows easily and accepts acrylic color very well!
- KPKimberly P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 months agoBest Resin to work with
Love this resin. Compared to many others on the market, and it is the best. Doesn't smell strong, like others. Easy to work with. Clear, final product.