16 oz (474 ml) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
16 oz Kit = 2 Bottles ( 8 oz resin + 8 oz hardener ) + instructions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 4 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
This is our smallest kit. Baby steps into resin. Be careful, you'll get hooked on it.
This is how easy to use ArtResin:
- SDSusan D.Verified BuyerRated 3 stars1 week agolove art resin
it’s taken me a little while to get in sync with the product but it’s working great. it cures to a sparkling clear finish.
- AAnonymousVerified ReviewerRated 2 stars1 week agoNot hardening
I mixed equal parts of the resin and hardener and let it sit under a UV light all night, but it turned into a rubber-like bendy substance. Turned out pretty clear and a few bubbles here and there but it's not hard like its supposed to be.AArtResin1 week ago
ArtResin takes 24 hours to feel cured to the touch and will reach its full cure in 72 hours. UV lights do not make ArtResin cure faster--they work on UV curing resin only. Now that 72 hours has passed, you should find that your pieces have hardened as they should.
- KSKatie S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoEasy & Awesome
I used ArtResin for the very first time to seal my polymer clay jewelry. There was virtually no smell, and it was easy to sand the edges once it cured. I tried a UV light resin kit by another brand that yielded sticky, messy results with a horrendous smell. I was ready to give up on resin until I tried ArtResin. I'm so glad I did. My jewelry has a glossy, mirror finish and I am super impressed. The shipping was also really fast, which was wonderful :) Thank you!
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars6 months agoMy first time using resin.
My first time using resin. It was easy to use and turned out great! I put it over the top of a glass mosiac to get a smooth surface for the table.
- VGVannesa G.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars11 months agoQuedan bien pero un poco
Quedan bien pero un poco difícil q desaparezcan las burbujas