As an authorized affiliate, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering as an affiliate and participating in the program. By signing up for the affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
Tracking and Commissions
- All sales are tracked using visitor IP/cookies. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user's IP does not change or their cookies are not cleared. This also applied to yearly renewals, which are tracked independently of the initial purchase.
- The last affiliate to refer a visitor is awarded with the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be awarded for the same sale.
- If a payment is refunded, then the commission for this payment will be removed from your account.
- Only intentional clicks are allowed in the system. Automating or clicks, forcing clicks, or using other means to register unsuspecting visitors in the system is prohibited. Accounts using such method will be terminated without warning.
- Commission disbursements are distributed at the end of the month to affiliates with a balance in excess of $50.00. A valid PayPal email address assigned to your account is required in order to receive payments.
Fraud or any behavior with the purpose of circumventing the rules for your affiliate account will result in the immediate termination of your account and the withholding of any unpaid commissions. Your account may be terminated if:
- Fraudulent activity is detected or suspected
- Multiple people are using a single affiliate account
- Multiple affiliate accounts are created for the same person
- Misleading or false information is used to market or advertise the services offered to potential customers
- SPAM or other illegal means of advertising and promotion are used to promote our products
Compliance With Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2014 and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Product Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.