How To Layer Resin and Acrylic Paint Marker
In this video, we'll demonstrate how to create an acrylic paint marker design in between layers of ArtResin to create depth and dimension.
- Start by pouring a base coat of clear resin onto the panel.
Wearing gloves, measure and mix the ArtResin according to the instructions. 💡 TIP: If you're not sure how much ArtResin you need, enter the dimensions of your piece into our Resin Calculator.
- Pour the resin into the center of the panel and, using a flat-edged spreading tool, gently guide the resin over the entire surface.
Use an Artist’s Torch to remove bubbles.
- Cover and allow the resin to cure. After 24 hours, the resin will be dry to the touch and ready for your paint marker art.
- Once your design is complete and dry, you're ready to pour the resin top coat, in exactly the same way you applied the first layer.
- Spread, torch out bubbles, cover and allow to cure. After 24 hours, the resin will be dry to the touch and will be fully cured after 72 hours.
Read our blog How To Resin Paint Marker for full, step-by-step instructions!
ArtResin: Made For Artists, By Artists.