Skip to content
Can I get a textured surface with resin?
Can I Get A Textured Surface with ArtResin?
- Yes, a textured surface not only looks great but can cover up imperfections in your piece.
- If your work is textured to begin with, apply ArtResin with a foam brush, in and out of the areas of relief, to provide an even layer of resin.
- If you have a flat surface, you can create texture in the resin by using a ragging technique with a gloved hand or a rag to create a perfectly imperfect finish.
- You can also apply two coats of resin to achieve a textured surface. Apply the first coat as usual and use a rag to apply the second one.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.