1. Cut masonite board (MDF board) to the dimensions you want
2. Measure length of masonite and cut wooden edges to match that length. For small pieces, use 2 x 1″ wood. For larger pieces, use 2 x 2″ wood so it's stronger.
3. Use wood glue/corrugated nails to attach the edges to the board.
4. OPTIONAL: You can also use flat 'L' brackets to screw into the back to make the corners stay tight. If the piece is large, consider adding a diagonal cross-piece of wood from corner to corner for extra support.
5. Sand corner outer edges. Fill in gaps with wood filler putty. Let dry and sand again.
6. To prime the wood, use gesso from an art store or white ceiling paint from the hardware store
Check out ourWood Panels, made especially for ArtResin!