4 gal (15.14 L) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
4 Gal Kit = 4 Bottles ( 2 Gal resin + 2 Gal hardener ) + instructions
- BONUS 16 oz kit will ship with purchase until December 31, 2022!
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 128 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
Double up and save big. 2 kits in one box, 4 gallons of fun.For the serious artist who has big pieces and lots of work.
This is how easy to use ArtResin:
- ELErin L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoExcellent resin!
Been working with this resin for 5 years primarily on huge art! I haven’t seen yellowing. It’s easy to use, plenty of working time, only have bubbles if you don’t follow the directions. Best of all, the instructional content on this site is incredibly helpful and detailed!AArtResin1 week ago
Thanks for sharing photos of your artwork! Love that ArtResin gloss!!!
- BABan A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoIt’s amazing
I absolutely love the Resin. As much as I use it’s a little expensive but amazing product I will use it for my special orders only
- LJLaura J.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 months agoI love ArtResin. It is
I love ArtResin. It is the only resin I buy. Love the fact that it is food safe and has the extra UV protection (HALS).AArtResin4 months agoWow Laura! Thank you for sharing photos of your artwork, you are really taking ocean art to the next level! Stunning!!
- SGSherrie G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 months agoUsing Art Resin for wood and resin turned pieces!
We have used Art Resin for 3 years now and are so happy with the results...the options are limitless!AArtResin4 months agoBeautiful work! Thank you for sharing another way of using ArtResin!
- DPDeanna P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat product!
I have never used resin before and this product is phenomenal! I work it for an hour to make sure no bubbles are left. There isn’t a smell, it’s easy to mix, if you get some on your skin a good makeup wipe will remove it and the finish looks great! I will definitively purchase more.