Skip to content
What is the difference between ArtResin epoxy resin and varnish?
- ArtResin Epoxy Resin vs. Varnish
- ArtResin epoxy resin is much thicker than varnish. ArtResin is poured on like clear honey and spread out, whereas varnish is typically painted or rolled on.
- ArtResin's cure time is 24 hours until dry to the touch and 72 hours for a full cure. Varnish has a much quicker dry time.
- ArtResin epoxy resin protects against the damaging effects of UV light, whereas varnishes typically do not.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.