No, shrinkage will not occur with ArtResin. Shrinkage occurs in many epoxy resins because of they are formulated with solvents, non-reactive diluents or cheap fillers. These materials come up out of the product and are released as VOC's during the curing process. Since ArtResin does not contain solvents, non-reactive diluents or cheap fillers, it means shrinkage is not an issue.
Do you want to know more about epoxy resin? Read our guides below:
- Does epoxy resin expire?
- What's the cure time of epoxy resin?
- What happens if epoxy resin freezes?
- How long does epoxy resin last?
- Does epoxy resin crack?
- Is epoxy resin self-leveling?
- What's the working time of artresin?
- What's the smell of epoxy resin?
- Is epoxy resin waterproof?
- Types Of Epoxy Resin & Their Uses
- How does moisture affect epoxy resin
- How does hot weather affect epoxy resin
- How does cold weather affects epoxy resin
ArtResin: Made For Artists, By Artists!