How To 'Frame' Your Photos Without A Frame Using Art Resin Posted on 13 May 15:19
You will need:
1. Art Resin epoxy resin
2. Paper towel
4. Spray adhesive
5. Wooden panel
6. Mixing stick
8. Mixing cup
12. X-acto knife
13. Large piece of paper
6 Steps to Mount Your Photo:
1. Position and clamp your print to the wood panel.
2. Curl up the loose side of the print and use spray adhesive on the wood panel.
3. Gently place the print back down and cover it with the large sheet of paper.
4. Roll over the entire paper with a brayer (or rolling pin) to get out any air bubbles
and secure the print to the panel. The paper protects the print from any adhesive
transferring from the brayer as you roll.
5. Remove the clamps and repeat steps 1-4 on the opposite end of the panel.
6. Flip over the mounted photo and trim away any excess portion of the print.
You’re now ready to Art Resin!
Now that your print is mounted, you're all set and ready to apply the resin.