Glue, seal and finish your puzzle with Art Resin Posted on 06 Oct 13:21 , 0 comments
Can I use Art Resin on a puzzle? Good question! Yes you can.
Rebecca, with some help from her cats, will show you how to use Art Resin epoxy resin to glue down your puzzle and achieve a beautiful, glass-like finish.
A few key notes:
- mount on a piece of wood you cut to the size of the puzzle
- make sure your puzzle is level before you pour
- the Art Resin will seep though the crack and act as a glue as well as a topcoat finish
- use more resin than you think you will need.. trust us!
- consider learning about using a blowtorch to get a perfect finish. Only necessary if you're picky!
We made this video because of a question that someone sent us through our contact form. Send us an idea you are thinking about and we'll try it out :)
Want to see another puzzle video? Click here.